+ Reply to Thread

Kentucky lake 68 to Paris Landing

I'm going mid-next week to Ken lake State Campground @ 68 bridge on Kentucky lake
    Planning on fishing from Johnathan Creek to Paris Landing.
    Any tips on patterns this time of year for crappie?

Any info would be appreciated!

Nats

I like running the front half of all the LBL coves in the fall especially Ginger. Huge blacks get in them as they are very clear. Don't hesitate to troll cranks at about 17ft. off channel edges as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShelbyvilleGuide View Post
    I like running the front half of all the LBL coves in the fall especially Ginger. Huge blacks get in them as they are very clear. Don't hesitate to troll cranks at about 17ft. off channel edges as well.
    Thanks Steve for the info!

Decided to postpone the trip till the end of Sept due to Irma coming inland, thought it may effect the Fishing/Camping!

Do you have any suggestions for GOOD places to eat or entertainment in the Area?

Nats

Best place to eat down there is Blues Landing and Meo Mio's. Both are walking distance from each other right by FishTale Lodge. They have bands several nights a week. Fishtale is on Rt. 79 on road leading into Paris Tennessee. If Mom and Pop food is all you want then the Dinnerbell up near 68 or Eshsas across the street from Fish Tale.

One of my favorite places to eat is the buffet in the The Riverboat Restaurant in Paris Landing State Park.