+ Reply to Thread

Shelbyville is starting to turn on!

Had a great day today fishing mid lake fishing brush in 8 to 25 fow. Slip corks and jigs are doing better than tight lining,seems to spook the fish if you hover over them to long.
    Fishing 5' to 15' down just depending on the pile,10'to 15' seems the best right now. 2 man limit today, could of probably had then off 1 pile but fished several since I have trips
    through Saturday this week didn't want to wear out a single pile.IMG_8747.jpg
    Last edited by rs360; 04-11-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Todd I had two guys call and give me a report were fishing north and the males are coming in and starting to get spawn colors 6ft. Water temps 58.

Thanks Steve, had another 2 man limit today in less than 3 hrs hoping for 3 man limit tomorrow

Water temps on the north end have really shot up with the 80 degree temps over the weekend. The lake is coming up and this will bring the crappie up as well. The rocks at the RR bridge should have fish all over them. I had two guides out the last couple days and they told me it was no problem catching over a hundred fish. If anyone is interested in a trip just go to my website and contact us from there. www.LakeShelbyvilleGuide.Com

Old clients, guides and just about everyone has been calling or stopping by with great fish catches at Shelbyville and all complaining on how hard it is to catch fish under ten-inches. Most of the coves have the crappie on the banks now. Slow tapering flats leading to the shore anglers are casting our 3/32 and 1/8oz, Deep Ledge Jigs spinners. Over brush they are using our 3/32oz, Deep Ledge jigs under a slip bobber. Water temps have really creeped up into the middle sixties. This won't last forever so you better get out there or give us a call and we can get you in with one of our guides. www.LakeShelbyvilleGuide.com

Any Walleye showing up yet?